Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014

Dream Valley Challenge 81 - Anything goes!

Hiya!

It's time for another challenge over at Dream Valley :-) This fortnight's challenge is the ever-popular

ANYTHING GOES!

Well it was my beautiful sister's 10th wedding anniversary this week so my card is for her and her husband. Happy anniversary, Nic & Ty! Love you both :-)

My card has another gorgeous image from one of LOTV's pre-coloured pads (always handy when I don't have a lot of time to colour myself - I just added a little shading and shadow to it) and some of their gorgeous papers too....


A close-up of the image....


Please pop over to Dream Valley for some inspiration and to join in the fun :-)

Love 'n' hugs,

3 comments:

MagsB said...

This is so pretty, Mel! I love the papers and those gorgeous flowers! And I agree, those cute LotV coloured images are wonderful for quick cards!

love Mags B x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww this is so pretty, and your flowers are just perfect too!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That is so sweet Mel! Love this LOTV pair and your beautiful papers too. Lush blooms and fab layout. Hugs, Wends x (Thanks for your TLC via the DT blog too hun x)