Followers

Sunday 9 February 2014

Dream Valley Challenge 75 - Tag it!

Hiya!

Hope you are all well and enjoying a lazy weekend :-) I'm a bit fed up of all the wind and rain but I don't dare complain after seeing how they are all suffering in Somerset. My heart really goes out to them. Lots of love to all those affected xxx

I'm back with Dream Valley's latest challenge:

TAG IT!

We would like to see any sort of tag, or a card or gift with a tag on it. I've done a tag with a tag on it! :-)


It's not what I imagined when I started making it.... Very often I have this idea in my head but as I start making it, it kind of morphs into something else :-)

Another view....


Anyway, I hope you like it. Don't forget to pop over to Dream Valley to see what the rest of the DT have made.  I hope you all have a lovely (dry!) week :-)

Love 'n' hugs, 

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous mel.stunning soft colours and i love your flowers ;D

xx coops xx

Lynne in NI said...

Heee, a tag on a tag is a great idea! Love your distressed edges and pretty flowers too :)