Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Happy birthday, Nic!

Hiya!

Today is my lovely sister's birthday (Happy birthday, Nic!!!!) so here is the card I made for her:


It's been ages since I coloured a Tilda and I really enjoyed it :-) The sentiment is one of my new ones from LOTV. The papers are some new loose ones I bought from a lovely day out with a pal in the pouring rain last week. You remember all the thunder and lightning and flash flooding??? I was out shopping in it! The lovely man in the shop gave me a zip-lock plastic bag so my papers didn't get wet - bless him!

Right, I'm not feeling very well this afternoon (nothing serious - just a bit bleurgh...) so I'll leave it there....

Love 'n' hugs,

3 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Mel

Hope you feel better soon hun. Gorgeous card for your sister - I am sure she loved it.

Hugs Ali x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Mel, love the pretty design and very sweet image. Hope you feel better soon hun.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning mel.i love your papers and colours and really gorgeous image ;D
i hope you are feeling better soon.

xx coops xx