Followers

Sunday 27 May 2012

No peeking, Yvonne and Graham! Dream Valley Challenge 33 - Humour

Hiya,

Firstly I want to make absolutely sure that my good friends Yvonne and Graham aren't looking...... This is your anniversary card and you'll only spoil it by peeking now :-) You can see it in real life soon enough!

Have they gone....? Good.... :-)

Want our Badge

It's time for another challenge at Dream Valley and we would like to see some humour in your projects. And did I have fun making this one, or what :-) I was chuckling away to myself colouring this image....


Now the image doesn't really represent the happy couple - they are far more spritely than the image I've used (available here) but they would definitely appreciate the humour in the sentiment :-) And I know Yvonne will love the glittery hearts.... Here's a close-up of the image...


and one of the sentiment.....


One of our sponsors, Bugaboo, gave us some fab images and sentiments to choose from. I ended up printing out three and wasn't absolutely sure which one I was going to use until the last minute - I love them all!

I used:
Image and sentiment - Bugaboo
Promarkers
Paper - Crafts too!
Ribbon - Crafty ribbons
Glittery hearts and pearls from stash

Challenges:
Moving Along with the Times - Celebrate (no birthday projects)
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes

Now don't forget to go and have a giggle at the fab funny projects made by the rest of the DT over at Dream Valley.... I can't wait to see the entries!

Love 'n' hugs,

8 comments:

cebelica said...

This one made me LOL. :D The sentiment is so funny and it goes perfectly with this image. Brilliant card! Hugs! xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Mel, this is just the best card hun. Really made me laugh. Love the image and sentiment and the sparkly hearts are gorgeous.

Donna x

Lynne in NI said...

Bwahaha! What a hilarious card! Hope you've had a great weeekend and are enjoying this fab sunny weather!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL love it! Fab colours & the sentiment is just perfect!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

stunning card mel.i love this fab image and brilliant sentiment ;D

xx coops xx

MagsB said...

I love this! What a fab anniversary card! It's such a pretty colour scheme, and the hearts are gorgeous!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

I bet your friends love your card. It's fab. These images and sentiments are a hoot! xx

Carole of Brum said...

ha ha, this is great, Mel, and the sentiment is so very funny. CoB