Followers

Thursday 17 November 2011

Just for Roo x

Hiya!

I'm sending a parcel of goodies to my brother's with a mixture of birthday and Christmas goodies so I needed to get my nephew's birthday card made in plenty of time.... It's not his birthday for a month yet! My nephew's name is Richard but we all call him Roo so this is Just For Roo! :-)

I've been searching through all my crafty stash and found my Tatty Teddy stuff that I've barely used since I got it - naughty, naughty! So I thought I'd make good use of it for this card....


The hidden tag completes the sentiment....


A close up....


And a better piccie of the image....


I used:
Image - Tatty Teddy, Me to You
Promarkers
Papers - Me to You
Peel offs - Me to You
Sizzix tag die
Buttons - Papermania
Cord - Stash

Challenges:
CRAFT - Stars in your eyes
Sarah Hurley - Buttons
Sketch 'n' Stash - Fab sketch (neglected stash: Me to You range)
Whoopsi Daisy - Colours of Winter

Right, I'm off to visit your lovely blogs while listening to the fab concert for Children in Need!!! Brilliant so far. I sold all my Pudsey Bear calendars by the way - all 40 of them! I'm quite pleased with myself :-) I hope they raise lots of money!!!

Love 'n' hugs,

15 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Mel, big congrats on selling 40 Pudsey calendars, you should feel very proud of yourself. This is a fab card, what's there not to like about Tatty Ted! The little buttons are just perfect.
Sally x

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card.... I love the 'Me To You' bears & blue is also my fave colour :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

Hugz Angie xXx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Mel. Love the blue combo and inked edges. Very sweet image. Huge congrats on selling all the calendars too hun.

Donna x

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and thanks for joining CRAFT this week

coops said...

so stunning mel.i love your blue colours and gorgeous sweet tatty ted ;D

xx coops xx

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card, great layout.

Wishcraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mel! Super cute image, love the spotty paper and fab layout :o) Well done selling all those calendars hun! Lisa x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Aww Mel, this is so super cute, love the little bear and awesome colors! Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this week:)

Claire said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C xx

Daniele said...

awwww super cute card thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash this week
hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel, I'm a Brummie living in the USA and a huge card maker. I follow your blog an a regular basis and truly enjoy it and the allotment blog! I read a few weeks ago that you went to a demo at your local craft store, could you please send me details on where it is. I try to get home every other year and hunting out craft stuff is a must.....still have to have a crafting fix even when on my hols!!!! I'll be back in Brum in March so if you know of any good craft stores you think are worth a look could you let me know. cre8tivecards@hotmail.com is where you can contact me if you have time. Huge thanks Stacey

Mel said...

Aww sweetie this is fab!
How cute is tatty and your brother will love it and so will wee Roo!
Just gorjuss!
Well done on selling all your calendars for CIN!! Go you!
Hugs M xxx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

cebelica said...

Such a pretty card! I think your nephew will be thrilled to see what a great card you made for him. :) xx

sparklingblackrose said...

This is gorgeous, really love it :-)) Thank you so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT xxx