Followers

Thursday 15 September 2011

Some quick birthday makes....

Hiya!

A quick couple of cards before the school run! I might not have spent much time in blogland lately but I have been crafting!

These are for a couple of George's school friends:


This is for Harry. He's a Birmingham City fan so it was a real struggle for me to colour the shirt in blue (those who know me know that I'm a Villa fan so there really should have been some claret in there somewhere! Oh well, he's young. I'll forgive him!) I cut the goal from a picture - a bit of a cheat but it's the perfect size for this card.

I had my first go at creating clouds on this one - can you see them? I'm always such a wuss! Too scared to use bolder colours. Must be braver!!! The image is from a recent candy win from Sarpreet (thankyou!) I think it might be Wild Rose Studio???


And then a pirate card! Love this image :-) but again I was too much of a wuss with the colours.... The sentiment is a digi - I must look up who it's from (sorry!)


A close up of the image....


Right. I must be off. I'll have a look for some challenges later. Gotta get the kids ready. Gosh, is that really the time???? Gotta go!

Love 'n' hugs,

7 comments:

coops said...

stunning cards mel.i loev the fab images and your colours and designs are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Clare Brown said...

fab card hun. I just love that image

hugs Clare x

Dragonlady said...

Fantastic cards Mel. The footballer is brilliant and will be loved I'm sure.

Hugs Ali x

Sally said...

Smashing kiddies cards Mel. Love that little pirate!
Sally x

Sarpreet said...

both cards are so beautiful, yeah a Wild Rose Studio card.

Liz McGuire, said...

Love them both, really cool cards for boys,

Liz x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Mel, these are super cute, fab LO's and colours. George's friends will love them.

Donna x