Followers

Thursday 28 April 2011

Huge apologies and hugs....

Hiya....

I just wanted to apologise for my lack of posts recently..... The kids have been off school and then there's been Easter and dishwasher hell.... It was supposed to make life easier but so far it's a nightmare! It's finally installed now so I've only got plastering and painting to do.... oh and fix the stair gate, repair my wing mirror and get the leak fixed... Believe it or not, all those things are dishwasher related - you really don't want to know! All in all I'm feeling a little like this:


And whenever I get on the computer to visit your lovely blogs, wierd stuff keeps happening. Different fonts out of nowhere.... different page layouts.... right website but wrong icons..... and then it'll freeze for no apparent reason until I lose my patience! So I've cleared stuff, deleted stuff, defragmented and virus scanned in the hope that all would be better. Let's wait and see!

I have made cards that I need to post on here but of course the camera battery is flat so no chance tonight. I'm going to see how many blogs I can visit before the computer freezes again. If I haven't been to see you yet, I'm on my way! :-)

Love 'n' hugs,

8 comments:

MagsB said...

Welcome back, sweetie! It sounds like you've been having a nightmare time - I hope everything is improving! Keep smiling!

luv, Mags xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

I know how you feel I'm trying to juggle work and kids off school. Our computer was playing up a few weeks ago so we did virus scans and deleted lots of thing and now it's not too bad but it does sometimes slow down which is very frustrating. Hope you get on ok with yours. I better go commenting as I havn't done much for a few days.
Diane hugs :-) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Mel, no apologies necessary hun, sounds like you have more than enough on your plate at the mo. Love the busy mummy pic, although I see room where a brush might fit. LOL!

Hope you all have a lovely long weekend.

Big Hugs.

Donna xxx

Sally said...

Oh Mel, you've had a rotten time of it haven't you? Hope you get the pute sorted.
Sally x

Sarpreet said...

o dear, it is not always easy

coops said...

aw you sound rushed of your feet hun.hope you sort out your pc problems.
take it easy :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh dear Mel, sounds like a bit of a hectic time! Hope everything is sorted soon. Lisa x

cebelica said...

Looks like you've been really busy for the last couple of days. I hope things will get back to normal soon! Hugs!