Followers

Friday 21 January 2011

A fairy special challenge.....

Hiya! Hope you're all well and a little warmer than I am at the moment - it's freeeeeezing here! This is the first time I've inked up this little cutie - this is Rosalie from Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps and she's gorgeous to colour!



I've used my promarkers and a little glitter glue - you can see it on her skirt here but you still can't see it on her wings :-( I'm rubbish with a camera!



The papers are Wild Rose Studio and the border punch is my latest purchase - leafy lace from Xcut. I've used my nesties and cut out a sizzix decorative swirl (#2), added a couple of flowers I've still got from last year's birthday (!) and some pearls from ebay.

I'm entering it into the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge which is to use a fairy or an angel.

Hope you like it!

Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

3 comments:

Debs said...

gorgeous hon and she is lovely to colour :0)..you ought to enter her in the ABC challenge too which is M for magical :0)....

hugs
Debs x

Wishcraft said...

Oh lovely card Mel :o) Super sweet image and great colours. Lisa x

Jeanette said...

This is such a sweet card! Lovely, soft coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge!
Hugs Jeanette xxo