Followers

Monday 8 November 2010

An award....



I recently received this award from Debs - thankyou!!! You're sooo kind! I need to tell you three things about myself and then pass this on to 5 of my pals to qualify for a $5.00 gift certicate from Digi's with Attitude! I've also got to put the Blog Award Badge on my sidebar (please see sidebar!) and link it back to the Digi's with Attitude Challenge blog.

So here goes.... Three things about myself:

  1. I have three gorgeous children: Marc, 15, George, 4 and Charlie 19 months. We should have had another who would have been 2 later this month, but sadly it was not to be :-(
  2. I love cooking and gardening almost as much as my crafting but don't spend anywhere near as much time doing them!
  3. I never only sneeze once - it's like 20 times in a row! It's hell if I'm driving!

And the five people I'm going to pass it on to are:

  1. Lisa
  2. Jenny
  3. Mags
  4. Liz
  5. Mandy

I would have passed it on to Clare and Melly but Debs already gave it to them :-)

Love 'n' hugs,

Mel xx

4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Aww thank you hun - I must get round to putting this one on my blog!

Thank you for your lovely message. Harvey would have been 3.5yrs old now, I was a week overdue when we lost him... it never really goes away does it? But it gets easier to pass as 'normal' I suppose! Huge hugs to you too. Lisa xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Thanks for this, i'll post it tomorrow. Take care.

Liz x

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me Mel:-) I must blog it asap, along with another I'm late blogging....ooops! Life is so hectic right now, I'm always playing catch up. Thanks again xx Jenny xx

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me hun
hugs Mandy xx