Followers

Monday 5 July 2010

Happy birthday, Auntie Nic!


Some of you will know that my eldest son, Marc, has had a go at creating his own cards. This, however, has been made by my middle son, George. George is 4 and doesn't usually enjoy any sort of colouring in or drawing. However, when I suggested he make a card for his auntie's birthday he was quite excited. He managed to keep his concentration for 20 minutes (big oooo!), just long enough to put this together. I'm really proud of him so I thought I'd enter it into a challenge: A Spoon Full of Sugar have the challenge "Animal Crackers" with the option to include one by your child. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see this when he gets home from nursery! Well done, George!
Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

You made a great card, George! Good job. That cow is just perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
Hugs Ingrid

Mandy said...

Message for George Mel -
Awwww well done George this is gorgeous, your auntie will love it
hugs Mandy xx