Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Happy Anniversary, Sis!

My completely gorgeous sister, Nic and her lovely husband, Ty are celebrating their anniversary this weekend. What a perfect opportunity to make use of my new X cut border punch!!! I had to fight some poor little old lady for this beauty - but who wouldn't with this cute little heart pattern??? It was 20% off day at my local craft shop so this was an absolute steal! (I can't wait to show you my other goodies too, including some gorgeous little alphabet stamps which were an absolute bargain at 80p!) I'm also feeling very proud of myself for using some of my Pink Parfait paper scraps. Flowers are from Clare and heart embellishment from Ali, both from the RAK club for my birthday - thankyou!!!
Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

4 comments:

Debs said...

such a gorgeous card chick...bet your sister will love it :-)

Debs x

Mel said...

Fab card huni! Love these papers, great for any card!! The colours are just lush
Melly xxx

Unknown said...

such a pretty card, they will love this!
I have just purchased one of those xcut border systems too, there so much cheaper than the border punches, not quite got the hang of it yet thought lol
love emma xxx

Clare Brown said...

gorgeous card hun, love all the embellishments and well done you for using up your scraps!! Will pm you soon on docrafts.

hugs Clare x