Followers

Wednesday 10 March 2010

RAK Club Birthdays



I know it's been a while but I'm back now! Chances for crafting when Paul's at work are very few and far between but I managed to find the time to get a few cards done for my pals in the RAK club... In the top card I had a go at paper piecing which I've only done once before but is very effective. I bought the beautiful tie aaaages ago and it was begging to used. I think it's really pretty and so soft :-).
The second card uses some more of the papers from the Papermania capsule collection that I love so much, with a little bit of colour that really stands out. I love my little Forever Friends chums!
But today I've been shopping...! Bought myself some beautiful new papers (all will be revealed shortly, but yes, I'm afraid they are pink!) and came home to find an almighty collection of images had arrived from my pal, Clare! How wonderful!!! Where to start, where to start??? Thankyou, Clare!
Well, Mother's Day is only days away. I'd better get cracking.
Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

1 comment:

Debs said...

fab cards hon..i love the PM Capsule papers too...Debs x