Followers

Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


Okay so our night out yesterday didn't quite go according to plan thanks to a really nasty tummy bug (sorry, Dulce!) and I'm really not sure I'm going to be able to cook, nevermind eat, the wonderful Valentine's Day meal I had planned but that doesn't stop me wishing Paul a happy Valentine's Day - I love you! It's a good thing I'd made the card in plenty of time. And it's not pink! These monochrome papers are quickly becoming firm favourites of mine. And the cute little buttons. Love 'em. Hope everyone has a fab day.

Take care,
Mel xx

5 comments:

Debs said...

gorgeous card hon..and welcome to blogland...came by way of Clares link...Debs x

Mel said...

Hi huni, found you via the rak!! Have become a wee follower!
Loving your card, perfect for Valentines!!
If you need anything at all just ask petal xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Mel,
Any friend of Clare's is a friend of mine! I love the cards you have on here hun, they're fab. Anyway, I'm also a member of the RAK club and if you'd care to hop on over to my blog and become a follower of mine we will give each other help and support along the way. Be warned - blogging is very very addictive as I'm sure Clare has told you.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Nicki said...

Gorgeous cards Mel, good luck with your new blog. Love your valentine card, the papers are lovely and those teeny buttons are scrumptious!

Nicki, xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Hope you've recovered now! Your card is beautiful! I love those lil bears and the papers are really gorgeous!